To our Loyal Customers and Community,
During this time of uncertainty, we know and understand that you may have questions and concerns regarding our business practices. Specifically, what changes has Paradise Landscaping made to our day-to-day operations and customer interactions?
We definitely have your safety (as well as our own) at the forefront.
- We have cut back from two larger crews to one smaller crew.
- This allows us to practice social distancing and keep up on all COVID-19 guidelines. Our office staff are working remotely as well.
- I (Darin) will personally be going out to all onsite estimates.
- I will notify you when I have arrived at your residence via text or phone call. This will enable you to take the necessary precautions for our meeting. I will be doing the same—wearing proper attire and following the recommended guidelines for limited interaction.
- I will be wearing a mask and practicing social distancing.
- Please be aware that I will not be handing you a physical brochure or business card at this time. Instead, I will send them to you virtually through email after our meeting.
- Our vendors are working with us to provide the same COVID-19 safety guidelines by providing curbside pickup and deliveries to ensure minimal contact.
I have been in business for over 28 years and as hard as it is for me not to give you a handshake and connect, please know I am respecting your safety as well as my own. I believe we will get through this by each of us doing our part. Thank you for your time and attention.
Please stay safe and healthy,
The Team at Paradise Outdoor Design & Landscaping